
Needless to say, Ian and I have been having great fun trying to think of a name for the venture, having punned our way through all Batt related jokes (including variations on batman and batty) and everything to do with 'fluffy', we've opted for 'Spinning Batts'. I steered clear from anything wool related, as I have plans for vegetable fibres such as bamboo and soy, and I've stayed clear from 'fibre' as it is spelled 'fiber' in the US so if I am thinking about an international biz, then that could be tricky.
Sadly Sam had a fit on Wednesday. Just a small one, in fact, if Ian hadn't seen it we wouldn't have known. Sam was up and waiting for a sausage in no time, however it is disappointing that they haven't cleared up completely. But as far as we know it is the first in 16 or so months.
No comments:
Post a Comment